Sunday, March 23, 2014

i found a star

To take my mind off things I decided I need to do exactly that and fresh air is by far the best medicine. Today i took a walk with my friend which resulted in the following:
I've been heavily on Smashing Pumpkins this week again, and I've been looking at some of their imagery from Mellon Collie era (just to put me in the mood), besides i bought a book on Alchemy and Mysticism at Blackwell which is abundant in inspirational symbols.. stars, moons and suns. So when I found this star in the backyard of the old house today i sensed some magic underway. Photos by my friend Natasha


In the morning I used some old paper to create this travelling moon. 
you can follow its itinerary: 



This is an extremely mysterious taking-off-the-mask ritual: 





a beautiful Sunday to everyone
x
Daria




3 comments:

  1. wonderful series of images
    looks like you two had a fun and meaningful time together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* this! x Such a pretty moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much!Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete