Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dear Fashion + Drawing The Pictures!

I've received some good news and wonderful packages since I last blogged! 
The talented Emmi of Dear Fashion sent me a copy of this beautifully-made journal (my collages are on the cover and inside! very proud :) This exclusive little book is not to be missed by fashion enthusiasts. It makes a very interesting read, besides being a feast for the eyes, as it is filled with beautiful illustrations and photographs! If you want a copy, you can buy one here and keep updated about other fashion news on facebook! 







Another lovely publication called "Drawing The Pictures" I received was from Gerlin of Coincidental Happenings The zine is devoted solely to cinema and features artworks of the favourite movies of contributors along with their writings. A little treasure full of illustrated movie recommendations! To buy one, please click here! :) 

Thanks for reading!
a happy weekend to everyone
x
Daria

3 comments:

  1. Timeless European-inspired architecture marry contempo design and amenities offers
    its resident a truly alluring abode to call home.
    the interlace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I really want to be a fashion designer or stylist or just in the fashion business, but my mum says I'm not passionate enough.. But the truth is that I'm constantly looking for inspiration and tips and DIYs and all this other crazy stuff but I don't have enough money to do it all as I'm only 15 :/ Thank you!!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Crossfit Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete