Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, I'm in my room

Good evening, ladies, gentlemen and their pets!
 I am here to remind you that it is Friday, that it is never late to read a good fairy-tale, and that you can vote for my drawing (inspired by the CURE in a contest by Secret 7s, Talenthouse to help Teenage Cancer Trust) via facebook or twitter for Cure and for Florence it will only take a second really! and thanks a million if you do! Being a fan of the Cure for... 10.. 15? maybe even more years, since I first saw Close To Me (and having rather imaginative nightmares after that) on MTV I remain a constant listener and dreamer and there was no way I could miss drawing a little corner of the Cure world I imagine to myself. but only a tiny nook!
 And as to Florence, she is a rare talent. I am very thankful for some of her songs, which have become very quickly my personal musical diary pages.
And now, dance! 
xxx
Daria 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these illustrations!!!!! The second illustration is great with the circular frame and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the faces in the mountains and landscape. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am voting right now! I saw your Cure drawing pop up randomly whilst on tumblr the other day with someone saying how amazing it was :D i really really hope you win, Daria!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete